How to Make Bail in 5 Easy Steps
The bail bond process can be complicated and confusing without an expert bondsman. We will assist you with every step of the bail process to ensure you’re released from Jail as soon as possible.
Our warren bail bonds Process
- Contact a reputable bail bonds agent
- We discuss any questions or concerns you have about the process
- Make payment arrangements for the bond premium
- We post bail for you or your loved one
- You are released from law enforcement
How Long Will I Be in Jail?
The amount of time you or loved one spends in jail varies greatly.
- Was the defendant cooperative?
- How many people are being processed?
- Is it a holiday?
- All paperwork must be processed this can take hours
What Should I know About Bail Bonds?
There are two key elements you must know when posting bail; the first being the monetary amount of the bond set by the court, and second is the manner in which you may post the bond. The manner in which you post a bond can take several forms, additionally bail amounts are not set in stone. The bond can be challenged by the judge or defendant. Several factors are taken into consideration when the monetary bond amount and conditions of bail are met.
Outside of Our Control
The bail bond process is multi-faceted while some of those steps our out of our control, we promise to handle your bail process with professionalism, respect, courtesy and efficiently. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee and exact timetable for your release, but we will work as fast as possible to have you or loved one released.